Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
To combat the spread of COVID-19 and to protect all workshop participants, the following precautionary measures will be implemented for all Gardens With Purpose’s workshops:
– Health and Travel Declaration will take place at the beginning when participants sign in.
– Temperature checks will take place at the beginning when participants sign in.
– Class size will be limited to ensure that no more than 10pax will be present during training.
– Seating arrangements will be made to ensure a 1 metre gap between each participants during lesson.
– Hand Washing area with regular soap are available (regular soap has been proven to be most effective in preventing infections and virus spread)
– A surgical mask will be provided upon request to people who are classified as being in vulnerable groups* (while stocks lasts)
Due to these measures, the following interested participants are advised not to register for our workshop(s) till 14days later and are feeling healthy as they will not be allowed to enter the training room. People who:
1. Have been to mainland China, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, South Korea or spain in the last 14days
2. All travellers who have entered Singapore after 20 Mar 2020 2359hrs
3. Have come into close contact with any person who has been quarantined as a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14days
4. Are displaying symptoms of illness
*vulnerable groups are people
– above 65yrs of age
– at risk due to underlying medical conditions (e.g. heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, chronic respiratory diseases, cancer)
– at risk due to a compromised immune system from a medical condition or treatment (e.g. chemotherapy)